Our Client is a well-funded Belgian AI MedTech start up with the goal to “Revolutionize Precision Medicine”, by applying advanced artificial intelligence to clinical imaging. They focus on tailoring cancer care to the clinical, imaging, biological and genetic characteristics of an individual patient so that the best outcome can be achieved. Our Client holds several (inter)national grants and patents. The company is innovative and ambitious, continuously developing and connecting with leading industrial and academic players to advance healthcare and the life sciences.
- Develop and execute the strategy to meet sales goals, e.g. penetrate geographic markets.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Plan and organize key (sales) events to attend or drive
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales structures (distributors vs direct sales) and manage the sales program accordingly
- Monitor the program of all sales channels and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales managers/distributors as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of relationship with them
- Provide quarterly reports of field sales success and post mortem deal analysis.
The candidate senior sales manager should have a bachelor or master degree in marketing, communication or related fields. He should have a minimum of 10 years of business-to-customer experience, in health related business with an international scope and in an entrepreneurial setting, and a minimum of 4 years in leadership sales position. The candidate should have a track record of excellent performance metrics, have a high level of written and oral communication skills, excellent negotiations skills, and strong decision-making abilities. The candidate should be fluent in English and French. The candidate should be able to travel up to two weeks per months and have familiarity with CRM software.